photo border_zpsru85kpjh.png

Saturday, July 23, 2011

And the winner is.....

And the winner is..........


Congratulations Katie!! I hope you are able to purchase items from your wish list!! Please contact me within 48 hours with your email so that I can email you your prize!


I want to thank everyone else - I am still blown away that I have almost 200 people interested in my ramblings. And thank you so much for sharing your ideas and lessons! {I do hope that you find some ideas that you can use from my blog as well!} I am so excited for this next school year and to be able to use everything that I have learned for each of you!!

5 comments:

  1. yay! i am so excited! My email is katiecoleman916@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww good! I'm so glad you'll enjoy it. Just emailed them to you, please let me know if you don't receive them! (there are 2 10$ each)
    -Audrey

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing such great information with us. Your Post is very helpful and information is reliable for new readers.
    Dissertation Helpers

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a brilliant article! Thank you so much for providing such a wide variety of services. You can get help with your work seven days a week, at any time of day or night. Visit now:- My Assignment Help


    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous8/10/2022

    Thanks for sharing this informative article! Are you a student in Australia and looking for Assignment Help? So, Never miss a deadline with The Student Helpline offers Online Assignment Help 24*7 service and expert guidance that makes your study life better.

    ReplyDelete

 photo border_zpsru85kpjh.png