photo border_zpsru85kpjh.png

Sunday, July 10, 2011

The Begining!

Welcome to the the sweet life of third grade! My name is Audrey and I am a third grade teacher. I am beginning my second year of teaching 3rd grade! I had intentions to blog my first year of teaching....however I was a bit overwhelmed (school, family, grad school, TAKS, and the list goes on)! Teaching is my 2nd career and I have never been happier. I graduated with my degree in Elementary Education from Texas State University in 2009. I am currently working on my Masters degree in Educational Technology. I have been married to my best friend going on 11 years. We have 2 beautiful children and they are my life. I hope that my blog will allow me to connect with other teachers to share ideas. I hope you will visit again soon!

5 comments:

  1. Welcome to blogging! I'm glad to find another intermediate blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous7/14/2011

    I think your site is so adorable. You have inspired me!! Have a great time in Third. I'm heading there myself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for sharing this article i feel good after reading this anyway if you want nursing assignment uk then visit our site to get best service.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think your site is so adorable. You have inspired me!! Have a great time in Third. I'm heading there myself.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think your site is so adorable. You have inspired me!! looking for law writing visit our site to get best service.

    ReplyDelete

 photo border_zpsru85kpjh.png