photo border_zpsru85kpjh.png

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Blog Mixer Party

I know I am a new kid on the block...but I am totally digging all of these fabulous blogs! Yearn to Learn is having a fun linky party...it's a search and find mixer of blogs {how fun!}.

Come join the F~U~N!!

1. Dot-n-Spots is a newbie like me! She has some of the CUTEST printables!! Go check her out and all of her dots....


2. Julie at Thoughts of a Third Grade Teacher has been so amazingly helpful and I already adore her! Go check out her blog...especially the great post Blog Design Explosion.

3. Creating and Teaching teaches special education to preschoolers....and her blog has a little bit of everything! {teaching, crafts, recipes...and my fave CRICUT!!}

4. Kelli at Castles and Crayons has one of the cutest blogs ever...and an even cuter button!

Castles and Crayons

8 comments:

  1. Thanks for joining my Blog Mixer Linky.


    Yearn to Learn Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mrs. E,
    I am your latest follower! I am also a fellow third grade teacher! Come check me out at Life's a Teach!!
    for my giveaway! It ends tonight at midnight!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So I'm now following your blog!! It's so cute!! I also teach 3rd grade, but my blog is geared more towards keeping my parents informed of that happenings in my classroom.

    check it out www.williamswhizkidz.blogspot.com

    Happy blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww! Thanks so much for the shoutout! You are too sweet! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the sHoUtOuT! I'm lovin all the new blogs popping up and I can't wait to check all these out!
    Julie
    Thoughts of a Third Grade Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just found your blog through the linky party! I'm your newest follower! :)
    Come visit me if you get a chance!
    Kristin
    A Teeny Tiny Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your site is beautiful. It makes me want to go by some sweets! Great job.

    William Smith
    www.strengthtoteach.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you everyone for your kind comments!! I'm so glad ya'll found me!! I'm looking forward to sharing with each other!

    William...super cool blog {YOU HAVE EVERYTHING}!!
    -Audrey

    ReplyDelete

 photo border_zpsru85kpjh.png