photo border_zpsru85kpjh.png

Monday, July 18, 2011

File Folder Games - A tip to help organize them!


Do you use file folder games in your classroom? Do they have tiny little pieces that always seem to get lost? I had this problem so I found these nifty pocket folders that had a pocket built into them {they were so EXPENSIVE}. So I started making my own. Here is a quick tutorial to make folders with a pocket to store all of your tiny game pieces.



Don't forget about my giveaway!! Because I have so many wonderful followers - I'm giving away a 20$ gift certificate!




Pouch File Folder

7 comments:

  1. I usually staple the baggie with the games pieces to the back of the board but they come apart so easily. Thanks for the idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a nifty idea! No more stapling those baggies to the folders for me. Thanks so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. :) Thanks for making this! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You guys are most welcome - I'm glad it can help!!
    -Audrey

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome Idea! Found you through the linky party!

    The Bubbly Blonde

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is a great idea. Thank you for sharing.
    Fun 2B in First

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome Idea! I usually staple the baggie with the games pieces to the back of the board but they come apart so easily. Now its time to avail dry van dispatch servicesfor more details.

    ReplyDelete

 photo border_zpsru85kpjh.png