Monday, July 18, 2011

File Folder Games - A tip to help organize them!


Do you use file folder games in your classroom? Do they have tiny little pieces that always seem to get lost? I had this problem so I found these nifty pocket folders that had a pocket built into them {they were so EXPENSIVE}. So I started making my own. Here is a quick tutorial to make folders with a pocket to store all of your tiny game pieces.



Don't forget about my giveaway!! Because I have so many wonderful followers - I'm giving away a 20$ gift certificate!




Pouch File Folder

6 comments:

  1. I usually staple the baggie with the games pieces to the back of the board but they come apart so easily. Thanks for the idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a nifty idea! No more stapling those baggies to the folders for me. Thanks so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. :) Thanks for making this! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You guys are most welcome - I'm glad it can help!!
    -Audrey

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome Idea! Found you through the linky party!

    The Bubbly Blonde

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is a great idea. Thank you for sharing.
    Fun 2B in First

    ReplyDelete